top of page

Golf Operations Director

Jian Lake Blue Bay Golf Club

Hainan, China

WorkGolf FB App Icon.png

Full-time | International

Competitive Salary

Golf Operations, Golf Coaching

Job Details

Employment Objective: Under the leadership of the chairman, formulate the Academy operation policies and manage the coaching team.

Contract period: November/December, 2023 to January 31, 2025

Annual salary and benefits;

1. Monthly salary during the contract period: us $2,200. Need to complete 2-3 FLA team classes per week, with no coaching fees.
2. Commission: 70% of individual private courses, and the remaining 30% belongs to the company's income.
3. The commission of the team class (referring to the team course of the FLA) shall be subject to the company standard of the current year.
4. The company will provide you with a translation assistant, but you need to pay a commission of RMB 50 for each class. The taxes generated will be borne by the translator himself, and the basic salary of your assistant will be borne by the company.
5. All salary and royalty fees shall be borne by themselves.
6. Resume requirements: we hope to have PGA tour or European Tour, DP World Tour, Sunshine Tour competition experience.


• Food Allowance: During working in Hainan, you will enjoy a lunch at the company clubhouse, breakfast and dinner in the form of subsidy, 500 yuan per month, which will be paid from the monthly salary.
• Public Holidays: Legal holidays determined according to the relevant national policies of the current year.
• Vacation with Pay: Personal leave: 3 working days, Sick leave: 6 working days.
• Work Permit and Visa Fees: According to the standards by the company in a unified arrangement.
• Housing: Accommodation is not provided but assistance will be given to find a suitable place to live.
• Travel Expenses: Provided a round trip of economy class tickets between your hometown and Hainan within a year.

The reference contents are as follows:

From the original coach last September to May this year, the coach's commission income was about RMB700,000.

Applications for this role should include a cover letter and resume, and be sent to

Company Information

Designed by Mark Hollinger from the JMP Golf Design Group, Jian Lake Blue Bay is situated adjacent to Lingshui Bay on Hainan Island, about an hour northeast of Sanya. Despite its youth the course has already established an international reputation, thanks to the hosting of high profile LPGA events shortly after its 2012 opening.

bottom of page