PGA Teaching Professional
EVERGREEN INVEST JSC VIETNAM
Ecopark Township, Văn Giang, Hưng Yên, Vietnam
Up to USD $10,000.00
PGA, Golf Coaching
• Teaching Golf in all forms to EPGA (Els Performance Golf Academy) clients at EPGA facilities.
• Be flexible with working hours, to be able to offer lessons to customers within their requirements.
• Maintain high levels of customer service care and grooming standards.
• Assisting the head teaching professional to establish and maintain EPGA as the regions premier golf academy with innovative & informative instructional programs utilizing the very latest teaching technology.
• Assisting the head professional to create and develop instructional programs to include private lessons, group coaching, corporate clinics, player development programs and the Little Easy Junior Athlete initiative and anything else that will generate more revenues to the facility.
• Offer constructive advice on developing the academy facilities and services where possible
• Responsible for their own lesson schedules and work closely with TA and receptions team to make sure they assist in the booking and scheduling processes.
• Responsible for growing their own lesson client numbers and working with other EPGA team to ensure lesson number growth as required by the business needs.
• Maintain self-improvement through online training in all areas of golf instruction and always be looking to improve their golfing knowledge so we remain at the forefront.
• Able to offer custom club fitting programs to clients and work with EPGA retail and help further develop relationships with our preferred Hardware suppliers.
• Alongside the head teaching professional, help further train and develop the teaching assistant team by means of communication and golfing terminology upskilling.
• Assist in developing the EPGA staff team when required, which may include some staff golf lessons and team building events and tournaments.
• Create golfing articles in conjunction with the marketing team for any promotional usage for either social media or other forms of media as chosen for the purpose of promoting EPGA.
• Promote all EPGA products and services where possible, to clients either during lessons or when available.
• Build strong coaching relationships with clients to ensure repeat business and positive feedbacks for EPGA.
• Assist in Golf Events at EPGA, not limited to just coaching, this may include golf tournaments etc. This is subject to being available around lesson schedules.
• When not coaching/teaching, be proactive in walking around the EPGA facilities and talking to guests to help further promote the services.
• Ensure the coaching studios are set up and ready for customers. Work with other EPGA departments as required to ensure the cleanliness and set up.
• Maintains membership with the PGA and other professional associations.
• Any other task and responsibilities assigned by the Head teaching professional or Managing Director.
• Minimum 5 years golf coaching experience.
• LPGA/PGA Qualification from internationally recognised PGA (Professional Golfers Association).
• Current and active Member of above PGA (Professional Golfers Association).
• Experience with modern golf teaching technology including but not limited to Trackman and V1 golf system.
• Experience of working within a team environment.
• A can-do positive attitude and a dedication to high levels of service care.
Preferred but not required:
• Overseas experience.
• Asian experience.
• Preferred Asian market.
The package will be as below:
• Total average income per month around USD $10,000.00 including commission, air fare, housing/lunch allowance, health insurance.
• Base salary USD $2,000.00 - $2,200.00 + coaching commission.
Evergreen Invest to be established in 2013, is a member of VIHAJICO (Viet Hưng Urban Development and Investment JSC) located at Ecopark city, Xuan Quan commune, Van Giang District, Hung Yen Province. Evergreen runs the business in: Golf Academy, real estate and leasing, marketing and event services, F&B. We have more than 350 staffs and looking for business development.
Industry: Business Consulting and Services
Company size: 300-350 employees